Friday, July 01, 2005
Poly Life is Killing MEokay.. let me begin my very first sentence ever since i had not touch this blog of mine for... 2 months?? Haha!!
Well, recently i really had a hard time copping with my poly life style.. it's a totally crazy weird world out there for me. Everything seems to be not right for me, and i grumble almost everyday too(except for sat and sun).
Reasons:
1. The lecturers are really speeding through the lectures like machine gun. I cannot stand it!! I don't really get a clear understanding of what they are actually trying to teach at the end of each lecture. This is terrible, horrible and vegetable!
2. Then 1 of the tutor is like not very welcoming.. as in imparting their skills to us or rather to my group. I also don't see there's a need for her/him to leave the class early when it's actually tutorial and workshop time.
3. Further more, we still have to print our own notes every week and it's not FOC. Then why are we paying so much for the school fees?? It's so unfair and troublesome.. and it's making my life difficult!
4. Till now, I've received 5 projects to be done!! and these projects are time consuming.. Deadlines are drawing nearer and nearer.. I cannot imagine how dull my life can be after having completing each project one after another.
5. Travelling to school also cut off much of my sleeping time and entertainment hour. Getting to look more older, weaker, stresser and sleepier.
Luckily on top of this unfortunate facts, I get to meet two classmates who perk up my day by making me laugh and laugh.. Anna and Eileen. Thanks to their jokes created on the spot. haha!!
Juying Homecoming Dinner
Anyway.. Today I had attended a Homecoming Dinner in my past Secondary School- JUYING.
I really miss all the times i had spend with my ex-classmates. Those funny actions, lame jokes and mischief they've come up with, will always be imprinted in my mind, NEVER GONE.. never.
Initially I was unable to go in cause i do not have a ticket(siew arh.. y u never come arh?). Then there's a kind soul who gave his ticket to me wor.. haha! Credit goes to Mr Lim.. *applause* am so touch.. *blush* Going through the gate, Mr Singh greeted us and put a mark on our ticket to ensure that the ticket is "used" ? Before we walked away, know what he said to me? "Wee Rin, think you go to the wrong gate, army camp is over the other side," Then everyone burst into gales of laughter(I was wearing a 3/4 army pants).
Into the school, we proceeded up to the hall. After settling down, we started to talk among ourself. It has been quite some time since we last meet up, and i feel that we are getting less and less topics to interact on. Is it because we were too tire? Or has the distance between us grew wider? I hope not.. *clasp my hand together and pray*
Soon the hall were packed with JYians and Teachers. Very shortly, the guest of honour- our first principal when the school commenced at 1994, finally arrived. Poppers were given to each one of us to increase the level of excitement and to be more inviting. Food were served while we watched performances.. it's like i'm in HEAVEN after returning from the HELL. I could also sense that our geok was enjoying the heavenly food too! haha!! Oh ya.. and there's lucky draw too, but i'm not lucky enough... *shake head*
When the dinner was over, we gathered together to snap pictures. Btw, we saw Mr Singh again, know what he said this time round? "The Armyman lost one army pant, dunno who stole it har.." I cannot stand it, i just laugh it out..hahaha~
On the whole, I had a great night! I felt that my money was well spent! What can i ask for more when i can buy such a wonderful playback memories for just $25??
;9:07 AM