haizzZZ.. just another BORING day it is today. I guess i plopped onto my bed several times after i've really got nothing else to play to eat to surf to watch etc... Well, but something really make me perk up when come to think of it. That is.... im going to chalet soon!! Actually i was thinking of planning an outdoor cooking, camping, fishing and all those adventurous thingy.. haha! nothing better to do hor..?.. but it's a great idea isn't it?
erm... haha.. overall I was quite happy.. previous day i got to know that I've been successfully got into accountancy in ngee ann polytechnic. HoWeVeR... i know i'll be separated from my girls, it's just so unbearable, extremely~ last time back in sec. school i always got to see them almost for everyday(at least 5 days la..) now i think i have to miss them like hell... it's really not easy to find a bunch of buddies like what im getting now... lotsa joy and happiness together.. (don't leave me please...) *sob sob* By the way, getting ready to step into a whole new world is ain't an easy task, have to adapt to the changes. Though it's rather flexible in poly way of life, but some other rules are still needed to uphold. For instance, being punctual!! I'm really afraid that im late. This is my first time having to take a bus and MRT in order to go to school (that's the reason why my pri. and sec. school are just a few doorstep away). To be frank, im a lazy bump~ - but it's only limited to school and work place, definitely not play... hee hee (",) In any case, i'll try my very best not to be late, cause if im late for ONCE, i will be breaking my records for all these years in my school life..
Ah, right! Not forgetting about my dear siew siew... Today she's on the Newspaper wor..(xin min re bao)famous le lor... I thought you've caught a thief (cos u always wanted to be a police mahz).. then it only came to my realisation when I remembered you told me that you went to the airport today to welcome TWINS!! Haha! saw you le la... but the picture a little too small, can't really see your face carefully, but i recognised where you standing at.. (that's what we call buddy mahz- remember everyTHING about you and will not forget anyTHING from you.. sounds very threatening hor..?) Today I update my blog also because of her.
K la... that's all for today, gotta end here. BuAi~
;11:31 PM